Prep time: 10 min l Cook time: 5-6 hrs l Serves: 8-10
1/4 cup plus 3 Tblspn butter, divided
1 10 3/4 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
8 oz sour cream
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 tsp salt
2 pounds potatoes
2 cups chredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 to 2 cups bread stuffing mix
1. Place 1/4 cup butter in medium microwave-safe bowl; cover loosely with plastic wrap. Heat on HIGH about 50-60 seconds or until completely melted. Add undiluted soup, sour cream, onion and salt to butter, mix well.
2. Peel potatoes; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
3. Combine potato cubes and cheddar cheese in slow cooker. Pour soup mixture into slow cooker; mix well. Sprinkle stuffing mix over potato mixture.
4. Place remaining butter in small microwave-safe bowl; cover loosely with plastic wrap. Heat on HIGH about 40-45 seconds or until melted. Drizzle butter over bread stuffing mix in slow cooker.
5. Cover sow cooker and cook on HIGH 5-6 hours or on LOW 8-10 hours or until casserole is hot and bubbly and potatoes are tender. Store leftover, covered, in refrigerator.