Prep time: 50 min l bake time: 25-30 min l Serves: 5
1 cup frozen peas
1 cup chopped carrots
2 5 oz cans chunck white chicken, drained (or use leftover cooked chicken)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
3 Tbspn mayonnaise
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 10-count can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 325*.
2. Cook peas according t the package directions; drain well.
3. Steam the carrots in a vegetable steamer for 2-3 minutes. (you can also use 2 cups of frozen mixed peas and carrots cooked and drained)
4. Combine chicken, cheese, peas, carrots, cream cheese, onion, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl and mix well.
5. Separate biscuits into halves. Press the bottom half of each biscuit into each of 10 muffin cups.
6. Spoon equal portions of chicken mixture into prepared muffin cups. Cover with top halves of biscuits. Press edges to seal. Bake until golden brown, about 25-30 minutes.