Prep time: 10 min l Bake time: 20 min l Serves: 6
1 lb ground beef
2 cups hot mashed potatoes (can be instant)
4 oz cream cheese, cubed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 cup beef gravy
1. Preheat oven to 375*. Brown meat in large skillet. Drain.
2. Mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the cheese and the garlic until well blended.
3. Stir vegetables and gravy into meat.
4. Spoon into 9 inch square baking dish.
5. Cover with potato mixture.
6. Sprinkle with remainin 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.