* 32 oz bag of frozen shredded hash browns
* 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans Cream of Chicken Soup
* salt and pepper to taste (don't leave these out!)
* 1 cup Sour Cream
* 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese (I like to use sharp Cheddar Cheese)
* 1/2 cube melted butter or margarine
* 1/4 c. chopped green onion
* 2 cups finely crushed Corn Flakes (Optional)
* 2 Tbs butter or margarine melted (Optional)
1. Grease 9x13 baking dish and preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In large bowl combine soups, sour cream, cheese, onions, and the melted butter.
3. Gently fold hash browns into mixture.
4. Pour mixture into pan.
5. Combine crushed corn flakes and the 2 Tbs. of melted butter and sprinkle on top of potato mixture. (step 5 is optional)
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly and hot.